Ground-laid cable protection
Cable feeder without resistance
Flexible and stable in shape
Double wall corrugated pipes are particularly suitable for the protection of electrical cables. They are used as an empty pipe for cables under roads and sidewalks or telecommunications lines. The great advantage of corrugated tubes lies in their flexibility, high statics and durability.
Due to the smooth and resistance-free inner layer, the corrugated pipes are particularly suitable for use as cable protection pipes. This makes it easier to feed cables and even saves one working step due to the use of an already integrated feeder wire.
Versatility via socket system
The corrugated tube also plays out its advantages due to its flexibility when being laid even under difficult conditions. Length adjustments are always possible due to an available cuff system in terms of situation.
In addition to our standard products, we realize individual profile shapes together with our product and process engineers, while complying with a wide range of standards and material specifications. In recent decades, many special solutions have emerged from which each individual customer benefits directly.
Advantages of cable protection corrugated pipes
- Inner diameter from 13.5 mm
- Easy installation under difficult conditions due to high flexibility
- Very robust, durable and resistant
- Easy transport and handling due to light product weight
- Easy shortening or extension via plug-in sleeves
- Lower material requirements compared to full-wall plastic pipes in a resource-saving manufacturing process
- Recyclable at the end of the life cycle