sustainable - efficient - flexible
The operating concept, which is standardized across all machines (UC 210/ UC 280/UC 5XX/UC 800), offers optimized machine park and employee utilisation.
Maximum flexibility in the machine park due to compatible mold blocks to the UC 210, UC 280 and UC 5XX. Furthermore the UNICOR quick-clamping system ensures an easy and fast mold block change (50% reduction compared to UC 315). This leads to an improved machine availability.
With the UNICOR variable speed vacuum pump with a total motor power
of 11 kW only, energy savings of up to 50% can be achieved. Additional energy saving potentials are achieved by the supply temperature of the cooling water of only 20° C.
Die head technology and corrugator have been especially designed for the use of recycled materials – thus UNICOR customers produce sustainably and reduce greenhouse gas emissions by far more than 50% when using recycled materials!
- Diameter range 32 i.d. – 400 mm o.d.
- Production of cable protection-, drainage- and sewage pipes without loss in productivity
- Compatibility of mold blocks without adapters to the corrugators UC 210, UC 280 and UC 5XX
- Motorized opening middle channel
- Maximum production speed of 30 m/min
- Minimal changeover time for mold blocks
- 50% energy saving via speed-controlled vacuum pump
- Only 20 °C cooling water inlet temperature necessary
- High reduction of greenhouse gas emissions using recycled materials
- Electronic control of process air
- Registration and recording of all vacuum parameters
- Registration, recording and electrical control of all water inlet and outlet pressures as well as temperatures
Zoomable middle channel
Due to the zoom capability of the middle channel, pipe size-specific mold blocks can be used. This leads to very short dies and low back pressure. Furthermore, the middle channel can be opened completely for very easy accessibility. Optionally available with complete motorized opening or motorized opening with one-sided spring-loaded middle channel adjustment.
All functions can be selected intuitively
on the 15 inch operating panel. The new and improved display provides a much better overview than ever before.