unique - fast - efficient
The uniform operating concept for small corrugators guarantees an optimal utilisation of the corrugators and the production staff.
Thanks to the forward-looking machine concept, the cooling capacity can be increased quick and easy.
Due to the new mold geometry and optimized cooling, maximum cooling performance is achieved.
Perfected quality of the end product due to precisely manufactured mold blocks and their guidance. Narrow curve radius, short dies, low back pressure and higher throughput provide more efficiency and flexibility, also concerning the choice of material.
- Each corrugation can be supplied individually with vacuum
- Free positioning of vacuum holes for mold blocks possible
- Easy retrofit of an overpressure corrugator to vacuum forming process
- Maximum production speed of 70 m/min
- Powerful drive system with two synchronised servo motors for almost all applications
- The unique mold block design increases the effective cooling surface
- Max. cooling by cooling in the curve section (Outlet)
- Highly efficient coolant guidance in the medium and return channel of the corrugator
- Electronic control of process air
- Measurement of all vacuum parameters
- Measurement of water inlet and outlet pressures
- Electrical control of mold temperature
Indirect cooling concept – UNICOOL
The continuously indirectly cooled mold blocks, made of specially hardened steel, allow for the production of a high quality pipe right from the start-up.
Operating panel with swivel arm
All functions can be selected intuitively on the operating panel, which can be positioned ergonomically via the swivel arm. Due to the screen size of 15¨ and the new user interface, an excellent overview has been achieved.