UC 15 Vario
The tiny one
precise - reliable - flexible
Thanks to the forward-looking vario-machine concept, it is very quick and easy to adjust the number of mold blocks.
A large number of common products in the automotive and medical sectors can be produced extremely economically on this corrugator. By using the special design as a vertical corrugator, even the smallest diameters with an inner diameter of 3 mm can be produced in best quality.
The uniform operating concept for small corrugators guarantees an optimal utilisation of the corrugators and the production staff. The new innovative design allows improved accessibility to relevant components.
Perfected quality of the end product due to precisely manufactured mold blocks and their guidance in the middle channel. Narrow curve radius, short dies, low back pressure and higher throughput provide more efficiency and flexibility, also concerning the choice of material.
- Each corrugation can be supplied individually with vacuum
- Free positioning of vacuum holes for mold blocks possible
- Extension modules are available with and without vacuum
- Excellent suitability of the vertical design for smallest corrugated pipes
- Easy diameter change and adaptation of chain length due to 90° rotatable corrugator carriage
- Customized solutions for a wide range of extruder designs
- Electronic control of process air
- Measurement of all vacuum parameters
- Measurement of water inlet and outlet pressures
- Precise speed variation
- Management of cuff process parameters
- Adjustment of forming air via proportional valves
Extendable mold chain length
The corrugator can be extended by adding further middle- and return channel modules in steps of one mold block. This makes it very easy to adapt the mold block chain length to the end product.
Operating panel with swivel arm
All functions can be selected intuitively on the operating panel, which can be positioned ergonomically via the swivel arm. Due to the screen size of 15″ and the new user interface, an excellent overview has been achieved.