The traditional one
proved - durable - powerful
The operating concept, which is standardised across all machines (UC 210/ UC 280/UC 5XX/UC 800), offers optimized machine park and employee utilisation.
Maximum flexibility in the machine park due to compatible mold blocks to the UC 1200. Furthermore the UNICOR quick-clamping system ensures an easy and fast mold block change. This leads to an improved machine availability.
Up to 50 % energy saving via variable speed controlled vacuum pump with only 15 kW connected load.
Perfect quality of the profile surface and profile shape, thus easier processing and higher stability of the corrugated pipe, even with recycled materials. Short dies, lower back pressure and thus higher throughput offer more efficiency and greater flexibility, also in the selection of materials.
Due to the precisely manufactured tools, a high production speed can be achieved over the entire diameter range from 95 mm i.d. to 800 mm o.d. without any compromises.
- Diameter range 95 i.d. – 800 mm o.d.
- Production of cable protection-, drainage- and sewage pipes without loss in productivity
- Compatibility of mold blocks to the corrugator UC 1200 with mold adapters
- Direct-cooled aluminium mold blocks
- Minimum changeover time for mold blocks
- One drive system for all applications
- Speed regulated vacuum pumps
- Only 20 °C cooling water inlet temperature necessary
- Electronic control of process air
- Registration and recording of all vacuum parameters
- Registration, recording and electrical control of all water inlet and outlet pressures as well as temperatures
Zoomable middle channel
Due to the zoom capability of the middle channel, pipe size-specific mold blocks can be used. This leads to very short dies and low back pressure. Furthermore, the middle channel can be opened completely for very easy accessibility.
All functions can be selected intuitively on the 15 inch operating panel. The new and improved display provides a much better overview than ever before.