efficient - powerful - reliable
By using the park station, different pipe lengths can be realized by simply changing the parameters without having to rebuild the machine. The control of the corrugator automatically adjusts to the preselected number of forming jaws. This means that different product lengths can be produced with one inline sleeve.
Middle channel length and a stable vacuum process are the main keys to achieve highest output. The shuttle principle and the separation of the mold blocks enable the maximum possible output
Up to 50% energy savings via a speed-controlled vacuum pumps with a connected load of only 3×11 kW.
Highest quality of profile surface and profile shaping – thus easier processing and higher stability of the corrugated pipes, also with recycled materials. Specially developed die heads with low back pressure and thus higher throughput offer more efficiency and higher flexibility, also in material selection.
- Diameter range from 500 i.d. to 1800 mm o.d.
- Production of all common drainage, sewer and storm water pipes without output reduction
- Compatibility of UC 1200 imperial mold blocks
- Direct-cooled aluminium mold blocks
- Minimal changeover time for mold blocks
- One drive unit for all applications
- Speed regulated vacuum pump
- Only 20 °C cooling water inlet temperature necessary
- Electronic control of process air
- Registration and recording of all vacuum parameters
- Registration, recording and electrical control of all water inlet and outlet pressures as well as temperatures
Water cooling of mold blocks
The discontinuous and highly efficient water cooling of the aluminum vacuum forming mold block allows to produce a high quality pipe right from the start of the production. The preselected process parameters are achievable with a very high repeatability.
The use of the proven and robust robotic system ensures a stable process sequence. This drive system has established itself over many years and allows use even under difficult conditions.