After the produced pipe has left the last mould blocks of the corrugator, there are some more machines ready to finish the pipe, the so called downstream equipment.
UNICOR develops the downstream equipment according to the demand of the pipe to be produced and thus ensures to maintain the quality of the complete pipe manufacturing.
Why should you be content with less?
No matter if spray cooling baths, cutting and slitting devices or tipping tables: UNICOR offers you the ideal tools for ideal pipe production from the beginning to the finishing of production.
- For pipes from 100 mm to 1,800 mm O. D.
- Cuts out the inner layer of the pipe for single layer cuffs
- Mainly used for sewage and stormwater pipes
- Pneumatic discharging
- Discharge is triggered via light barrier
- Height adjustment in the base section
- Spray cooling with nozzles
- Synchronized haul-off
- Additional dancer controller for more flexibility
Planetary saw for PE/PP pipe
- Each cutting unit is synchronized with the corrugator
- Cutting with knives for mid-sized and large-sized pipes
- Guillotine type of cutter for smaller pipe sizes
Rotary Slitting Unit for single and double wall pipes
- Available with 4/6/8 slitting rows
- Exact pipe guiding
- Accurate slitting
- 1 basic frame with drive
- Each dimension has one slitting head for quick-change over
- For single and double wall PE/PP pipes
Slitting saw for PVC double Wall Pipes
- With 2/4/6 slitting rows for double wall pipes
linksUNICOR CorrugatorsApplicationsExtrusion toolsSecond hand machineryDownload brochures
mail link to that page: